ATCI offers certification in EMDR Therapy and Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP).
Certification in EMDR Therapy
Consultations with ATCI clinicians may be used towards EMDR certification. For a list of EMDRIA requirements, click HERE.
Certification in the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP)
- Completion of the IATP EMDR and Family Therapy Workshops.
- Completion of at least 12 consultation hours related to your use of the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP). Up to 12 hours may be group consultation hours. (These same consultation sessions can be used towards standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.)
- Completion of standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.
- Implemented the IATP with 5 families and with a minimum of 30 therapy sessions.
- Submission of 2 letters from colleagues attesting to your ethics in practice and professional character.
- Submission of the integrative protocol certification application. Download HERE
- EMDRIA approved consultants who are certified in the integrative protocol may provide consultation for others regarding the integrative protocol.
General Certification in EMDR
Debra, Cathy, and Stefanie are EMDRIA-approved consultants and are able to provide general consultation on the use of EMDR therapy with children and adults.
- Completion of an EMDRIA-approved EMDR basic training.
- 20 hours of phone or in-person EMDR consultation (at least 10 of which must be one-on-one) with an EMDRIA-approved consultant.
- 50 hours experience with implementing EMDR therapy with at least 25 clients.
- Submission of required paperwork to EMDRIA.