ATCI offers certification in EMDR Therapy and Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children.
Certification in EMDR Therapy
Consultations with ATCI clinicians may be used towards EMDR certification. For a list of EMDRIA requirements, click HERE.
Certification in the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children
- Completion of the IATP-C EMDR and Family Therapy Workshops.
- Completion of at least 12 consultation hours related to your use of the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children. Up to 12 hours may be group consultation hours. (These same consultation sessions can be used towards standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.)
- Completion of standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.
- Implemented the IATP-C with 5 families for a total of 30 therapy sessions.
- Submission of 2 letters from colleagues attesting to your ethics in practice and professional character.
- Submission of the integrative protocol certification application. Download HERE
- EMDRIA approved consultants who are certified in the integrative protocol may provide consultation for others regarding the integrative protocol.
General Certification in EMDR
Debra, Cathy, and Stefanie are EMDRIA-approved consultants and are able to provide general consultation on the use of EMDR therapy with children and adults.
- Completion of an EMDRIA-approved EMDR basic training.
- 20 hours of phone or in-person EMDR consultation (at least 10 of which must be one-on-one) with an EMDRIA-approved consultant.
- 50 hours experience with implementing EMDR therapy with at least 25 clients.
- Submission of required paperwork to EMDRIA.