ATCI offers certification in EMDR Therapy and Integrative Attachment Trauma Family Therapy: The Family Therapy Component of the IATP-C Model
Certification in EMDR Therapy
Consultations with ATCI clinicians may be used towards EMDR certification. For a list of EMDRIA requirements, click HERE.
Certification in the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol for Children (IATP-C) Model Requirements:
- Completion of the IATP-C EMDR and Family Therapy Workshops( can be LIVE, or on-demand workshop.)
- Completion of at least 12 consultation hours related to your use of the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children. Up to 6 hours may be group consultation hours. (These same consultation sessions can be used towards standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.)
- Implemented the IATP-C with 5 families for a total of 30 therapy sessions.
- Submission of 2 letters from colleagues attesting to your ethics in practice and professional character.
- Submission of the integrative protocol certification application. Download HERE
- EMDRIA approved consultants who are certified in the integrative protocol may provide consultation for others regarding the integrative protocol.