Tips and Tricks for EMDR Phase 4 Processing for Attachment Trauma in Children
Whether virtual or in-person, phase 4 EMDR trauma processing can effectively reduce trauma symptoms in children affected by severe, early trauma. However, without some tips and tricks, the phase 4 processing can get blocked due to dissociation, fear of the feelings, inability to self-reflect, and lack of adaptive information. This 2-hour seminar will zero in specifically on the reprocessing phase and how to overcome roadblocks.
Participants will be able to…
1. Demonstrate at least 4 methods of effective BLS (modality and speed) that can be utilized with children in person or online.
2. Set up environmental cues to help the child stay time-oriented throughout phase 4.
3. Describe a “trick” for helping the child to notice “what’s there now” following each set.
4. Name and interweave that empowers the child stuck in powerlessness.
5. Describe a “tip” for closing an incomplete session in a safe way.
CE and EMDRIA Information
Ce-classes.com is approved by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibilty for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- Florida Certification Board
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 02-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: (TBD)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – CE-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education
Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of
continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2020.
EMDRIA APPROVAL #01007-DL60**Licensed professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.**CE-Classes.com is the provider of (CEs).
Certificates are awarded online after completion of the workshop.Participants print their own certificate after registering at ce-classes.com, entering a keycode, and completing an evaluation form.
There are no known conflicts of interests for this workshop.
IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS, DISABILITY OR CONCERNS:
Please contact Angi DeCapp—firstname.lastname@example.org or 515*557*0066
All grievances must be in writing to email@example.com, and will be replied to within 5-10 business days.
Refund Policy: NO REFUNDS ONCE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED
To see trainer info please visit our About Us page